Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Upcoming Project-An adventure in furniture refinishing

This beauty has lived in my grandmother's basement for over 20 years. It was a garage sale special that she never got to refinishing herself. It is the perfect fit for this corner of my living room. I have refinished a few small pieces before, but nothing this large. I'm anxious to get started!



As you can see, it does need some repair. That's where handyman hubby will come in!

I've placed a few random objects on the table, but it certainly isn't the way it will stay once finished.





For the rest of this week, however, this is the only project I'll be working on: Pool side with the munchkins!!!
Happy swimming!
Andrea


1 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...[Reply to comment]

What a lovely table. I know it will be stunning when it is refinished. Your girls are adorable. Have fun at the pool. Hugs, Marty