Friday, September 10, 2010

Autumn Lovelies: Part B

I am slowly Autumn-ing my home in the preperation for the season ahead. While I do not have a lot of fall 'decorations' per se, I am gathering earthy, natural objects that give that Fall feeling.

Today I worked on my front entry table. I am VERY excited to report that very soon we will be adding picture frame waintscotting and repainting the entry way and stairway. Stay tuned for these projects!

On to the tablescape:


Relatively simple, and comprised all of things I had on hand.


Love the golden hue of these pears.


I have a Curly Willow tree in my yard, and often use the branches for decor. Thanks to Miss Mustard Seed for the idea on the books. It adds the perfect height for my candle holder.





While I go crazy with my Christmas decorating, most of the other seasons I decorate with a few special touches here and there. I do have a few more fun things to put out for Halloween, but will wait until October for that. For the rest of the house, it will be a few gourds here, and a few branches there. Happy Fall Decorating!!

Linking to my favorite parties!

6 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, that is very pretty and I love using books like that in a vignette.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...[Reply to comment]

Love your vignette. It is so pretty. Love the books and the silver urn used in the vignette. Your metal pumpkin is lovely. Very pretty. Hugs, Marty

Tracy F. said...[Reply to comment]

An inspiring fall vignette!

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...[Reply to comment]

The books look just right for the fall, like old fashioned school books tied up and ready to go! And the painting detail on your table is very pretty! Linda

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Your vignette is gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...[Reply to comment]

A very welcoming vignette, really pretty!