Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday # 3 !!


This weekend has been filled with birthday celebrations for my 'Big' girl who turned 3.

I made this cake, a Martha Stewart recipe and it was Delish!!!! Yes, it was a bit of work, and yes, it required massive amounts of eggs and butter, but the oohhhs and ahhhs when I cut into it to reveal the surprise was so worth it. Sorry for the poor photos but I had to quickly snap these amongst the chaos of the party.







Happy Birthday my fiesty sweet angel!!!

3 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...[Reply to comment]

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous cake. It looks so good, and I am sure it was a TON of work. Happy Birthday to your daughter. Hugs, Marty

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...[Reply to comment]

Happy birthday wee one! Love the cake!

Thank you so very much for your "Encouraging Ballad, Babble, Banter" ? :)

I am having trouble juggling a bit this week with college, projects, kids...

So pretty much feel like an

Exhausted Bear

The good news is that several projects are almost completed.

Nemo said...[Reply to comment]

That was a surprise LOL... I scrolled down and... Wow! Well done!