Saturday, October 30, 2010

Birthday spooks!

This year at Halloween, I'm getting the spook of my life: Turning 36! I've always loved having my birthday the day before Halloween: You have an instant party & people are excited and having fun, getting ready for the events ahead. Today we are looking forward to just relaxing and getting a few little jobs done around the house since tomorrow will bring goblins and ghouls to our home for a pre-trick or treating party.


My best birthday gift ever: These two munchkins....how I love them!






















Have a spooky and safe Halloween weekend!!














1 comments:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

Your girls are so gorgeous Andrea!!! I would so love to meet them one day:) I hope you had a great birthday and 36 isn't sooo bad- when did we get so old???
xxx