Monday, November 22, 2010

Festivities Ahead

Phew! What a week. There was a whole lot of helping these:




Being a prisoner to this:




And starting a little (actually a whole lot) of this:




Currently I'm at that frustrating stage of Christmas decorating, where I don't know where the heck I'm going to put it all, and my dining room (or staging ground) looks like a bomb hit! It always has a way of coming together though.

This weeks to do list includes finding that aforementioned dining room, working on our stairway panel molding project (just in time for holiday gatherings), finishing the Christmas decor, and planning out my baking list. Throw in a bit of Christmas shopping here, and wrapping there, and it's beginning to sound & look a lot like Christmas!
Can't wait to share the festivities ahead!


1 comments:

Marydon said...[Reply to comment]

I'll bet you are having a grand time fussing & decorating with gusto. My house goes into the mode of 'disaster' on Weds.

Have a beautiful & blessed Thanksgiving ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon