Monday, November 1, 2010

Finds of the day

Today I managed to get in some shopping, and the stores didn't disappoint! I thought I'd share what I bought. First, a few final pics of some cute new Halloween decor. The first I bought, and the second was a Birthday gift:

I'm not a big decorator for Halloween, but thought these had a funky vintage charm. The light below was a Bday gift.



These won't be displayed for long...now I'm moving right along onto Christmas. I admit, I am crazy, crazy for Christmas. November 1st is fair game for getting into the Christmas spirit around these parts (my husband, not so much =).
Home Sense finds:


I apologize for the poor quality lighting. It is a very rainy, dreary day and the pictures are suffering as a result. Anyhoo, here's my shopping stash.

Multiple garlands. My favorite is the one with the rusty bells.



These vases are going to be part of my new mantle display. The ribbons were on sale, and will be part of my Tassel making ventures thanks to Nesters ebook.

Love this sweet crystal ball garlands.

More cool garland, and the prices were so great.

I bought this cool Advent today also. I am so sick of the cheap, chalky chocolate in those ugly cardboard advents. This was just the replacement I was looking for.

The doors offer plenty of room for goodies for my girls.

Love the cute papers that are decoupaged on.


So sweet!

And finally, I couldn't pass up this lamp that was $30 off due to 'damage'.

Those small chips is the damage. Just looked like part of the rustic charm of the lamp, so it didn't bother me at all!
I bought a few more ornaments, and accomplished some Christmas shopping for people other than myself. I like to spend November shopping and decorating, so I can just spend December baking and enjoying the wonders of the season!

1 comments:

Krista@thegatheringplacedesign said...[Reply to comment]

Wow, you are making me so excited for Christmas! I love the ribbon and garlands, but that advent is to die for! I have been wanting a nice one too...excellent find! I love it:) I am with you ln the chippy damaged goods. Doesn't bother me either and does add charm.