Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Friend's Talent



Now, I know that I am very new at this blogging thing, and don't have many followers yet, but I still feel the need to share my friend Christine's new blog, Bijou & Boheme. She blows me away with her style and her home.


Christine and I have been friends since grade 7 (yikes, that was a while ago!), but she moved away back to Toronto when we were in high school. We have kept in touch, but I had no idea that she had such a beautiful home and is so talented.


Check out her mix of modern/traditional vibe. Craig's lists finds, mixed with designer names. Fabulous wallpapers and fabrics. It is certainly different from my more restrained, shabby/cottage/french country/traditionalish style (how's that for trying to define your style lol), but I find it gorgeous. Enjoy the eye candy!

ps, these are not stock magazine photos, or something I pulled off the net....these are pictures of her gorgeous home! Welcome to blogland Christine, I know your blog will be a huge success!


5 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Her home is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Erin@likegrandmas said...[Reply to comment]

I love the mix!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Andrea, thank you so much!!! You are so incredibly sweet and I am thrilled beyond words that this whole blogging thing has helped us reconnect. Thank you so much for your post- it means the world to me xoxo

Andrea said...[Reply to comment]

@christine {bijouandboheme}
You're more than welcome Christine! I know you're blog will be hugely popular! I too love that we've been able to reconnect (at least to something more than just facebook)! Now, we just need to actually plan a trip or two to see eachother one of these days!

Kristen White said...[Reply to comment]

Your friend has a beautiful home! Thanks for sharing :o)
Kristen