Monday, November 15, 2010

Inspirational Round-up

There are so many brilliant ideas out there in blogland, and I hope to regularly feature those that particularly inspire me. Here are a few of the projects that have been getting my creative juices flowing:





I have been obsessed with this mantel ever since I saw it on Finding Home's blog. Gorgeous. Go check it out.


I still can't get over this beautiful project by Sherry of No Minimalist Here. I plan to copy it exactly as it is pure perfection!

This great 3-D snowflake tutorial from Studio Birgit Kerr's blog is a must do project this season.



I made this recipe for Turkey Meatballs and Spaghetti Squash tonight, thanks to 33 Shades of Green, and it was deeeelish!



Yesterday I was given a small jar of Apple Butter. I had never tried it before, and was a little skeptical. It was so incredibly good, and I knew I had to try to make myself. Ironically, last night I saw this recipe for Crock Pot Apple Butter from Dream Home DIY. I plan on making it this week.


I can't wait to see what will inspire me this week!



4 comments:

Marydon said...[Reply to comment]

Both gorgeous & delectable! Lucky you, Andrea. Don't forget to share when you create ...

~ Don't forget about our GIVEAWAY ~
Have a lovely day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

zena said...[Reply to comment]

I love apple butter! Esp. on toast. Last night I make something off of allrecipes.com called "Apple Butter Pork Loin" that is so easy and so good. You should give it a try!

Erin@likegrandmas said...[Reply to comment]

Is that mantle not to die for??? Love all that you showed us:)

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

I really want the apple butter- sounds soo yummy!