Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Vignettes: A Party

Today I'm joining Rhoda's party over at Southern Hospitality. The theme: Christmas Vignettes.
I admit, I go a little overboard with my Christmas decorating, but I've actually done quite a bit of editing this year. If I don't love it, I've promptly put it in the garage sale pile.
As you'll see, there's still plenty to go around! Here are a few (ok, a lot) pics of my favorite vignettes. Enjoy!




































































Thanks for stopping by! Happy decorating!



I'm also joining in Between Naps on the Porch's Deck the Halls Party!

3 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...[Reply to comment]

Your kitchen window display is so dang cute!!!

Blessings,
Linda

LUCKY 7 DESIGN said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea...you have a beautiful home. I too am one who likes to go overboard for Christmas. Im still working tweaking some of what I completed. Come on by and visit sometime. I especially love all of your santas...theyre great!

mary beth said...[Reply to comment]

Love seeing all of your pretties! I am slowly getting things unpacked and seeing your vignettes is helping me to get motivated! thanks for sharing it with us!