Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Inspiring Ideas, December Edition

It has been very difficult to narrow down all the wonderful festive inspiration out there in blogland. Here are just a few that have caught my eye over the past few weeks:

Maple and Magnolia's Woodland Dining Room. I love a well done woodland theme! Gorgeous!



Bungalow's mantel . Love the urns, red ornaments, and, of course, the feathers!



Bijou and Bohemes Pink Christmas. Santa, can you bring me a pink Christmas this year too?



Room to Inspire's handmade pinecone ornament. Truly stunning! I would buy up a collection of these if they were in a store!

Go forth, dear friends, and be inspired!

3 comments:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...[Reply to comment]

I love getting inspiration from others! Isn't this blogging thing great for that? You've posted some beautiful pics. I'm going to have to check out these blogs. Thanks for sharing.

Debra from Bungalow said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks so much for sharing my red mantel! :)

mapleandmagnolia.com said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Andrea! Thank you for sharing my dining room. I loved your Christmas home tour. Just beautiful!