Friday, December 17, 2010

Our Favorite Ways to Celebrate: #2

Festive Favorite #2

Christmas Carols

I utterly love Christmas music. While I enjoy all types, this is, afterall, a list of my favorites, so while difficult to narrow down, here they are:



Diana Krall's jazzy melodies are the perfect backdrop for a soiree with friends. I also love Michael Buble's Let is Snow, and Sara McLachlan's rendition of Noel.

I absolutely love Celtic Woman, and their Christmas album is no exception.



I love Classical Christmas music. The staff at my clinic make fun of me for this, as they all prefer more light hearted renditions of Frosty and Rudolph. I listen to these as well, more for the sake of my children, but a good ole classical piece really gets me in the Christmas spirit.

If asked what one Christmas song is my favorite, it is without a doubt, Carol of the Bells. It gives me tingles whenever I hear it.





What is your favorite Christmas music?  Classical, or the Classics, fun and lighthearted?

11 comments:

Marydon said...[Reply to comment]

Ohhh, I love the Celtic Woman ... I just love Christmas music, period!

Have a beautiful winter's day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Tammy@beatrice banks said...[Reply to comment]

I love Christmas music too! Makes the season magical doesn't it? Great song choice!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks for the music list- will definitely check some of the ones I don't know out- I'm totally cheezy when it comes to Christmas music..my favourite is Dolly Parton/Kenny Rogers 'I'll be home for Christmas'- I don't feel like it's Christmas until I've listened to it:)

LV said...[Reply to comment]

A lovely music post for today.

Sarah said...[Reply to comment]

Well, we're two peas in a pod for sure :)

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Claudia@DipityRoad said...[Reply to comment]

Good morning!
I had the opportunity to see the Celtic Woman a couple of seasons ago and so enjoyed their lovely voices.

Music is such a fantastic part of our lives. I do not know how we could enjoy life as much as we do with out it.

May the Season bring you joy!
Claudia

Sherry said...[Reply to comment]

I love this song! I just discovered it this year and I have listened to it more than any other song! Beautiful!
Sherry

Donnie said...[Reply to comment]

That was just lovely. So many beautiful artists. Happy Pink Saturday.

Dena E's Blog said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous really Gorgeous...~~~Celebrating in this CHRISTmas Season with my Sister's in Blogging , and Thankful that you are 1 of them~~~Hugs Dena

Pat said...[Reply to comment]

The "Diana Krall" photo album picture is fabulous. Terrific PS blog - thank you!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...[Reply to comment]

great choices! My hubby took me to a most delightful Celtic Woman concert for my birthday. Thanks for sharing and very Merry Pinks to you and your family!