Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jumping on the Bandwagon

I love the posts summarizing the past years projects that I've seen on many blogs these past few days. I'm new to many of these blogs, and I love being able to peruse the projects that they felt were noteworthy.
Here are a few of my favorite projects and reveals of the past year:

June:
I started this blog towards the end of June. It was the month that I introduced you to our new kitchen:

July:

In July I introduced you to our Powder Room and Dining Room:


However, this Tin project was certainly the most popular, according to Blogger stats.  Go figure!
August:

I had fun creating these Topiaries:


And in September, I showed you our renovated Laundry Room:


October:

It was the Living Room reveal:


November:

We painted our front interior door black:


And finally, in December, I posted a whole lot about my favorite holiday: Christmas!


While we still have a few rooms in our home to 'stage' for the upcoming marketing of our home, I foresee myself focusing on smaller projects in the first 6 months of this year.  This summer we will hopefully be moved and then the very exciting part of creating a home in our new house begins!

8 comments:

Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm said...[Reply to comment]

All of your work and projects are just beautiful. Can't wait to see what 2011 brings. Happy New Year.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...[Reply to comment]

Your projects are all fabulous. Love your kitchen, and the dining and living room are wonderful too. I think you accomplished a ton. Hope your home sells and you can start all over. Hugs, Marty

Edin's House said...[Reply to comment]

Because I'm new to your blog, Andrea, it's nice to have a recap - thanks!! And while your home is lovely, I agree with you that creating a new home is so much fun!! I'm looking forward to your staging & selling posts, and of course all the posts you'll write about your new home!
Victoria

Debby said...[Reply to comment]

I found you via Shari's blog redesign... looks wonderful. I love the topiaries! I have always bought mine, never thought to try and make them. I am now your newest follower. xo

Natalie @ Blossoming Visions said...[Reply to comment]

Well I'm speechless. Your blog speaks for itself. It's just lovely.

mydesignchic said...[Reply to comment]

Love your knew look...so fresh!

The Zhush said...[Reply to comment]

What a fun day to find your blog (through Little Blue deer!) Great seeing your projects, cant wait to see more!

Kelle Dame said...[Reply to comment]

Just popped over from Little Blue Deer and your blog is just fabulous! Love your home and DIY projects! I have been meaning to learn how to do my own topiaries :)
Thanks for sharing!
Kelle
xx