Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Look for a New Year

Thanks to the Blog Design talents of Shari, from Little Blue Deer, Willow Wisp Blog has undergone a renovation. I am completely in love with the new simple, yet elegant design! My previous 'look' was my first attempt at designing a blog and using html, and while I was quite proud that my husband and I were able to do more than just the blog title, it was time for a new, professional look.



If you are looking to revamp your blog, I would highly recommend Shari!

Thanks for doing such a great job Shari!

7 comments:

Finding Home said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea!
So beautiful, but I must admit I am totally jealous, I started working with a logo and blog designer MONTHS ago only to realize she was not the right fit. I am few weeks away from a new blog design, but the logo seems to still not be what I want! Everything looks totally lovely, you should be proud!
Laura

Terri @ em-belle-ish.blogspot.com said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, It is beautiful.

Edin's House said...[Reply to comment]

Looks FAB!
Victoria

Liz@http://infusewithliz.blogspot.com/ said...[Reply to comment]

Very nice! I gave my blog page a face lift with a new background and header, but I don't know how to do the extras like yours has. Looks
great! Happy New Year

Pat said...[Reply to comment]

Your new page looks beautiful!

Happy New Year!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

Ah it's gorgeous! I had no idea Shari was doing your redesign- she's fabulous and your new look is so perfectly you. LOVE IT!!! Congrats and so many wishes for happiness in 2011. xoxo

Annie Wilcox Designs said...[Reply to comment]

Shari is my best design team member. She has done another fantastic job, congrats to you both. Come visit anytime.