Thursday, February 10, 2011

Inspired by: Plate Racks

After seeing this plate rack in the December issue of Canadian House and Home, I decided that in my new home, I would search out a space appropriate to put in a plate rack. 


Here are a few more fabulous examples that are inspiring me:


I pretty much love everything about this dining room, from Brabourne Farm Blog. I particularly love the plate display. Oh ya, and the snippet that we can see of that chandi looks pretty fabulous also!




Willow Blog showed us that a plate rack can even be displayed on a brick wall.

And how about this fabulosity for a child's room, courtesy of Martha Stewart?  I'm thinking that this will be one for the to-do list for my daughter's rooms.

Kari & Kijsa installed a plate rack in her kitchen, and filled it will a fabulous display of black and white.

What do you think?  Do you have a plate rack?  If so, I'd love to see it!

9 comments:

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Andrea!!
I would love a dining room just like the first photo. I love plate racks. One day!!
Come on over I'm having a giveaway!
Pamela :)

Martina said...[Reply to comment]

WOW there all pretty but the first two are my favorite! Martina

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, I love plate racks, too and don't have one.

Ashly@Moon Walk said...[Reply to comment]

I currently do not have a plate rack but its one of those things I would love to have in my home someday!

sarah, flourish design + style said...[Reply to comment]

How amazing do they look on the brick wall.. wow! So nice to meet you Andrea! x

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...[Reply to comment]

Love plate racks!

Have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

Jane said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks for sharing the plate racks. Love the ones in the 1st photo for possible use in a kitchen renovation(some day). This is my first visit to your site. I came by way of BNOTP today.

Jeanne Selep said...[Reply to comment]

Plate racks are great, I use my hutch. Changing the plates out is more fun then dusting....

http://jeanneselep.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-hutch.html

Inspire Me Heather said...[Reply to comment]

Nice plate racks! I've got this linked to my plate racks post as well, for inspiration!