Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Off for a little learning and a Whole Lot of Fun!

This week we are off and away, to Las Vegas to attend the Western Veterinary Conference.


Not to worry, my days and nights will be filled with continuing education courses, and learning only....no fun to be had at all (Yah, right!). 

With the hectic pace of life these past few weeks (months?), I haven't been able to prepare posts to publish while I am gone, so I will just take this opportunity for a wee break.  I will be back soon, and will miss you all while I'm gone!  (It's probably a good thing for me to go through a blog-detox.  It's easy to get addicted to my daily reads!).

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Have fun!!

Ashly@Moon Walk said...[Reply to comment]

Hope you have fun!

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

Blog-detox...that's funny!!! My husband thinks that's what I need!
Have a blast in Las Vegas!!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...[Reply to comment]

I hope you have fun in Vegas. We went to one of my hubby's week long conferences there and after about 3 days I was really tired of the place. Of course, I know a lot of people could stay there forever. Either way, at least you'll be getting a change of scenery and that's always good for everyone!
Thanks for visitng me today.
Safe travels!
Tammy

Martina said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Andrea, have fun at your conference. Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my MB post and becoming a follower, I really appreciate it! I've always been so inspired by your beautiful home. Martina

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...[Reply to comment]

I hope you have a wonderful time and come back with tons of new knowledge.