Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bed Obsession

I am in love. Imagine gorgeous curves, french lines and glorious tufts.


Images: Pottery Barn
She is the new jumping off point for my Master Bedroom re-do, and she shall be mine (just as soon as I get around the whole 'we don't ship to Canada' business.  Where there's a will, there's a way!!).

I also have been lucky enough to score a gorgeous armoire, handed down to me from my mother.  it will be a perfect compliment to this headboard. I will share it's beauty with you tomorrow! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I've spent mine gathering a massive amount of 'stuff' for our upcoming purge, I mean garage sale.


3 comments:

Martina said...[Reply to comment]

That bed is gorgeous!!

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Andrea this is a gorgeous bed! I wouldn't mind one either!
Happy packing!!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous bed indeed- can't go wrong with those curves and tufting! Hope you had a lovely weekend and did I somehow miss a decision on the house?