Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Huge Change Ahead....

We are back from Vegas and the vet conference. We had fun, and embraced the craziness that is Vegas, but like they say, there's no place like home! On that note, this home is going to not be ours for much longer. My husband has accepted a job in Calgary, and we'll be moving June 1. My hubby will be there April 1, so it will be a tough few months, flying solo with the kidlets, work, packing, moving etc. All worth it in the end, however.


I have a confession: I've been a little worried. I've been worried that I have not posted much lately on my blog, and it's causing me great stress! (do you do that to yourself too??) While I originally started this blog as a creative outlet and a forum to 'meet' people with similar interests, I must admit that I've enjoyed watching my little blog grow, and am excited with each new follower. I know that between work, single parenting, and all the fun that goes along with moving (Soon to be stuck in the packing vortex!), I don't want to add more pressure on myself by feeling that I must post everyday, or even every few days.



I tell you this as I have followed a few blogs that have suddenly stopped posting, with no explanation, and I always wonder what happened to them. My craft and diy projects will be at a minimum, and there will be no new home decor projects (in fact, just the opposite as I put away all my treasures).

I want you to know how important this blog is to me, and that yes, I will be here, reading and commenting nearly everyday, and I WILL be back to share my new home (yet to be found-those previous homes I showed you were in Victoria, as we were originally going to accept an offer there) and all the exciting decorating fun that will come with it. I just may be light on the posts for the next few months, kay?

Stick with me! I am going to pack you up too in a very special box, and bring you with me on my little trek cross provinces.

Whao! What a ride!

5 comments:

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

Wow Andrea! I think all of Canada is moving to Alberta!!!
I get stressed to if it has been awhile if I have not posted. I think all my followers will leave lol !!
Crazy!

What part of Alberta are you moving to?

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

Oh never mind I re read ...Calgary! This is what happens when you blog and cook at the same time !!
Pamela :)

Karrie said...[Reply to comment]

Welcome to AB. It's freaking cold here at the moment! But by the time you get here, it'll be warm and beautiful again. :)

Terri @ em-belle-ish.blogspot.com said...[Reply to comment]

Alberta will be blessed to have you. I am looking forward to seeing your new Calgary home and the Willow Wisp touch that you are sure to put on it. Happy packing!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, I love Calgary. Such a beautiful place. You do what you have to do. We will be here.