Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring Freshening

There's nothing quite like fresh flowers in your home to brighten the spirit, and bring in that Spring fresh feel. Hydrangeas happen to be a favorite, as do beautiful rustic urns to place them in....







I would like to think that this rustic urn has been aged to perfection for many a year in a wonderful English garden, teaming with arbored Roses and bountiful Hydrangea's but I somehow don't think that this is where Home Sense sourced it from =)


A tich of greenery in an old silvered urn (this one is in fact old =).

10 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea I LOVE that urn, and it looks so pretty with the hydrangea in it. My cousin brought me the same hydrangea like yours for Easter. Now all I need is your urn to display it :) Have a great weekend, Martina

A Rosy Note said...[Reply to comment]

Oh that looks so pretty! I just love hydrangeas :)

~Tricia

Atelier de Charo said...[Reply to comment]

Love your rustic urn, I'm a hydrangea lover too!
Hugs

Charo

At The Picket Fence said...[Reply to comment]

What beautiful Spring Freshening! That urn is just gorgeous and that pop of blue from the hydrangea is perfect! :-)
Vanessa

Blondie's Journal said...[Reply to comment]

I love your urn! It's perfectly aged and looks beautiful with the hydrangeas in it! Are those baby tears in the last photo?

XO,
Janie

Decor & Harmony @ 4290 said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks for the pop of Spring. I live in Ohio and it has been raining for about 5 million days now well not really just feels like it. Your post has changed my mood for the better :)

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...[Reply to comment]

It looks lovely Andrea~ I am in love hydrangeas too and the urn is wonderful! :)

A Rosy Note said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Andrea! I just wanted to pop back over and thank you for sharing your post at Photo Feature Friday.

~Tricia

Elise Ann Wormuth said...[Reply to comment]

The hydrangea looks perfect in that urn --

Inspire Me Heather said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous! HEY - you are on Vancouver Island too!!!! I'm in N. Saanich.... well now I'm definitely going to follow ya!!