Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wedding Fever

This past few weeks has been a flurry of moving fun. Showing our house, a few house offers that never came through, showing our house some more, cleaning the house for said showings, finishing up my final shifts at work...there's never a dull moment around Willow Wisp. It does, however, make for dull blog posts. While my blog has remained more or less silent, I diligently read my fave blogs and my list of projects for my new home grows ever larger. July 1 can't come soon enough!

In the meantime, while the world prepares for the 'big' day tomorrow, I thought I would share a few pictures from my own wedding. Blair and I were married Sept 9, 2006, at a sea side resort on Vancouver Island. The location was gorgeous, as was our special day. Enjoy the pictures!



 










3 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, you are busy busy. Love your wedding photos. My son and daughter both were married in 2006. Son's was 1-7 and daughter's was 7-1.

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

Oh you were a beautiful bride!!!!
Hope things slow down for you!!

Pamela xo

Annie Wilcox Designs said...[Reply to comment]

I love looking at Wedding pictures, yours are gorgeous.