Sunday, May 22, 2011

Some Shopping Therapy

Over the weekend, I was lucky enough to get a few hours to myself, while my husband took the girls to the wave pool. What else is a lone Mommy to do, but shop?! While I'm trying to not get too carried away, you know, since I am moving in less than two weeks and all, I couldn't help but pick out a few cute accessories for our new digs.

Here's what I found:


A beautiful new Cloche.


I am developing an obsession over clocks. I sense a new collection coming on!


I need more candlesticks, like I need a hole in my head, but I couldn't pass on the deal with these beauts.


To replace my ugly, falling apart garbage bin for my office (and some new cute quilting fabric, totally unrelated, but I thought I'd throw it in the picture anyhow!).



This lamp is going to fit in perfectly in the sunroom. I remember spritzing my Grandma's plants with one of these. My husband likes it, as he thinks it's an oil can, not a plant spritzer.



These bells make the most beautiful sound!

These cute finds were promptly put away to be packed. I can't wait to get settled in our new house and find the perfect spot for them all!


6 comments:

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely new things Andrea! Love that lamp...so cool!
I cannot wait to see all that you do with your new
home!
Is it just two weeks away? Time just goes by so quickly!!

designchic said...[Reply to comment]

Great finds...love the bells!!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...[Reply to comment]

Love all your great find, they are really wonderful, however of course I am drooling over your gorgeous cloche. It is absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see it all decorated. Hugs, Marty

Cindy said...[Reply to comment]

Such great finds, I don't think I could pick a favorite! I'm your newest follower, heading out to see more of your posts!
Happy Monday...
Cindy

Brenda Watts said...[Reply to comment]

LOVE the clock....I have a small clock collection, there are soooo many beautiful ones out there. My obsession started with an old french mantle clock from the 1700's...the chimes are so beautiful to hear, the little worn key to wind it is a work of art in itself...

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...[Reply to comment]

Love the cloche! The bells also look gorgeous. What a successful shopping trip you had. Well done! Ange