Monday, June 6, 2011

A few goodbye's and a Hiatus

It is with mixed feelings that our family gets ready to drive away from our home for the 12 hour trip to our new city. We are packed, house is cleaned (almost), and ready for the new owners. It is hard to see this home empty. We loved the past 5 years here, but I know we'll love our new house just as much (and maybe even more!).

We will be moving into our new home early July. In the meantime we will be cooking up smores and hotdogs in a campground for the next month. It will be fun hanging out in the RV with the littles and the four-leggeds. One problem (and this is a doozy)....NO INTERNET. ACKKKKK! How will I survive??? I don't need TV, I can easily do without many other things, but internet...blogs....pinterest....etc??? It will probably be good for me, and the kids as my focus will be 100% on them and helping them feel comfortable with our move. I guess I'll just have to pass some of the time with some shopping. Shucks.

Note to self: Must create Hosta lined path in new yard.

So, I will be absent for a month, but definately not gone for good. Willow Wisp will return in July. Look for me (and a flood of projects in the new house) then! Have a wonderful month, and know that I'll miss you all!!!

8 comments:

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...[Reply to comment]

Have a great time off~ see you when you return in July! :)

Suz said...[Reply to comment]

Enjoy your camper month and look forward to your return..fabulous Hosta path you are leaving behind
Definitely a must for the new home
Hugs Suz x

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

All the best to you Andrea!
Safe and happy journey!!!

See you in July!
Pamela xo

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Good Luck with the move Andrea! I'll be looking for you in July:) Martina

Annie Wilcox Designs said...[Reply to comment]

Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures. Take lots of notes on paper plates and napkins.

Deborah Hays said...[Reply to comment]

Ahhh that's so sad that you might be forced to shop on and off for the next month :-( What I'm really excited about though is all of that wonderful time you will have with your hubby and your kiddos. Enjoy it!! Your blog is just a treasure to read. Keep safe and we'll see you in July.

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...[Reply to comment]

Happy camping! Enjoy the next month and look forward to reading more when you are settled in your new home. Ange

{darlene} said...[Reply to comment]

I think you will like being Internet free more than you think! Congrats on your new home, and blessings as you move in!
- {darlene}
fieldstonehilldesign.com