Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Familiarity

A little familiarity, in this house of chaos, is a welcome thing.

A favorite picture, hung up amongst the blank walls.....



Or a treasured piece of furniture in our otherwise empty room....


Gives me just the needed push to continue with emptying boxes, and to look forward to the real decorating fun ahead.

The two munchkins are at Grandma's house next week; a perfect opportunity to get out those paint rollers. We are also working on a great project that I hope to reveal next week!

Have a great day!


4 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Looks so pretty Andrea, I can't wait to see more!! Martina

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

It's going to be fabulous- I can't wait to see it all come together:)

Blondie's Journal said...[Reply to comment]

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do. You are off to a good start!

XO,
Janie

Tracey Ayton Photography said...[Reply to comment]

Pretty impressive! Hurry up, I can't wait to see it finished!!!