Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My new BFF

I have met a new BFF. She's gorgeous, with great bones and wonderful features such as a sunroom with white washed ceiling boards, stone fireplace, and a reclaimed wood mantle.



She's quite young, and as such, needs a little character and personality instilled into her just yet, but that is easy enough to do.

I'm helping her shop for a new outfit. I'm thinking an undergarment in a soft, delicate blue:


Or maybe a soft gray with subtle, warm, green undertones (this picture really isn't a true representation of this wonderful colour. Amazing how off the colours on screen can be!):


Think along the lines of this fabulous Sarah Richardson design:



Want to come over for tea and a re-design, Sarah??

Perhaps a skirting of Board and Batten, here and there.  And most certainly she'll be adorned with plenty of fabrics and textures. Of course, every girl needs a bit of bling.

I can't wait to get to know my BFF better. Her and I are going to be like two peas in a pod. I'll be sure to introduce you to her, but she's a bit shy, so we'll take it slow to start.

Linking to my favorite Parties!

8 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...[Reply to comment]

Such a fabulous space. I can't wait to see what you do with it. The colors you are thinking about are lovely. Hugs, Marty

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Looking forward to seeing what you create in this beautiful space! That stone fireplace is gorgeous! Martina

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

Oh that's a gorgeous fireplace and I love love the soft grey- can't wait to see what you do!!

Miss Char said...[Reply to comment]

You can never go wrong with a Sarah design and your colors look like you're headed in the right direction. Can't wait to see more.

Annie Wilcox Designs said...[Reply to comment]

You Sarah, and I should get together, I need a new project.

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

I love anything Sarah does. I can't wait to see what you do with this room Andrea...I know it will be beautiful!

classic • casual • home said...[Reply to comment]

Well, I would like to come over for a cup of tea! Nice paint choices!

Blogger said...[Reply to comment]

If you are looking for an excellent contextual advertising network, I suggest you take a look at PropellerAds.