Monday, August 15, 2011

Where I've Been

I think it's about time to spill the beans....to spill the beans about the bean, that is =)


You see, about a week after moving into our new home, I seemed to catch a stomach flu. Either that, or I ate too many cherries. This went on and on, and then it dawned on me. I've felt this before. This strange nausea, exhaustion. In fact, I've felt it a few times. Oh, dear me, after a quick, panicked trip to Walmart, it was confirmed. Seems our big ole house is going to get a bit fuller. There's a new Bean on board at Chez Willow Wisp.



While I've been busy working on growing said bean, hopefully now appearing less bean-like every day, I've been feeling not quite the top of my game. I claim a successful day if I can eat 3 meals; If I can get out of bed, and actually shower. Oh, and I'm quite thrilled when I can actually get something accomplished, such as laundry, or feeding my other two littles. You see, this pregnancy is proving to be a tricky one. Let's just hope the little Bean is much more cooperative once he/she makes an appearance in late Feb/early March!

We've also been busy with Pony Club, relatives coming out, and we have 2 more extended camping trips before summers end.

I will be back, and Lord help me, past all this morning (or in my case, all day) sickness and back in the game. I am far too busy with plans of painting, board and batten projects, decorating etc to let this keep me down. After all, I want everything to be in tip-top shape before Baby #3 arrives!!

Have a wonderful few weeks, and never fear, I shall return very soon!

19 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...[Reply to comment]

Congratulations!!! I so remember the sickness, but hopefully it will end soon. Hugs, Marty

Courtenay@Creek Line House said...[Reply to comment]

Congratulations! Just wait til you get into that nesting phase. So excited for you!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Congrats!! Hope you are ready for number 3!

Marydon said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, sweetie, congrats! What a joy. May all go smoothly & you all be blessed.

Yes, it was a very difficult time for us, but the pain eventually gets tucked inside, the hold never mends.

Thank you for your support of our Miracle Makeoer.
TTFN ~
Marydon

Mom2GSDS said...[Reply to comment]

Ahahaha! Congratulations!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

YAY and a BIG CONGRATS on such wonderful news!! Martina

Chookie said...[Reply to comment]

How lovely! Best wishes to you and the Bean for a quick end to the nausea.

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

Congrats sweetie- you already know how happy I am for you...such a blessing this little bean is:) Take care of yourself!!! xo

Tammy said...[Reply to comment]

Congrats Andrea! I'm so happy for you. I've been out of the loop on blogging since moving myself. Skipped over here to find the wonderful news. How miserable to have morning sickness all day! Know that feeling. Hope it passes soon.

Tammy said...[Reply to comment]

oops- I'm on a different account so just to let you know, Tammy from Beatrice Banks Blog. Have a great week!

Heather said...[Reply to comment]

Congrats on the little bean!

Finding Home said...[Reply to comment]

Yeah!!!!! Congratulations on your Bean. Take good care of yourself and that beautiful Bean!

Jessica said...[Reply to comment]

Congratulations! That's wonderful. :-) Hope you get everything done that you have planned before the new baby arrives! I know how that is. I always have quite a list. Ha

Jennifer @ decorating A.D.D. said...[Reply to comment]

Congratulations!! Take care of yourself & we will all be here when you are ready to blog again ;0)

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

Congrats!! What happy times!

Carolyn@SweetChaos said...[Reply to comment]

Congratulations!! So thrilled for you. My first trimester was always horrendous. Hope you're through it and on to the fun part soon :)

Gillian Layne said...[Reply to comment]

Congratulations!! what a joyous surprise! Our #3 was a blessed surprise as well. :)

Krista@TheGatheringPlaceDesign said...[Reply to comment]

YAY! Congratulations:)

for the love of a house said...[Reply to comment]

Congratulations to you and your family!!

xojoan