Thursday, October 6, 2011

A very simple fall mantel

My mantel in the sunroom had a autumnal flare to it already. Natural wood tones, curly willow branches....it just reads fall. I did very little to it to give it a slightly more harvest feel.

I added this simple bittersweet wreath:




And my newest addition to this room is my outdoor weathervane. I just love it in here. The patina is gorgeous. My hubs is going to build a base so it doesn't have to lean against the stone.




So that's it. Told ya it was simple!

Have a wonderful day!
Linking to my Favorite Parties!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Mama Sue said...[Reply to comment]

Looks great Andrea...things are really coming together!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Simple but beautiful Andrea! I love that weather vein. Martina

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

Perfect for fall!!!

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

Love the stone work on your fireplace! The weather vein looks perfect there!

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...[Reply to comment]

I love simple. And your sunroom is truly beautiful and perfect for fall!

Becca said...[Reply to comment]

Simple and fabulous! I love your mantel and always enjoy seeing your gorgeous stone fireplace! The weathervane is awesome ... you found a perfect spot for it.