Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Curtain Marathon

For the past few days, I've been working with a whole lot of this:


And these:



In hopes of creating some beautiful, lined, pleated curtains for the Master Bedroom. As soon as those babies are up, I'm ready for her big reveal! Everything else is done and in place, with the exception of my hubby's bedside table and some future crown molding.

Stay tuned (although seeing as how it's taking me a full day per panel, and I have 4 to do, it may be next week before I'm done...ugh!)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Krista said...[Reply to comment]

Exciting! Can't wait to see the big reveal! Wishing you the best in your curtain creating:)

Blondie's Journal said...[Reply to comment]

I'm excited to see them, Andrea!! They are going to be beautiful!

XO,
Jane

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...[Reply to comment]

Love that fabric! I didn't know you were a seamstress! Wish I could sew pleats and line curtains. Took me a week just to make no-sew ones! lol

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

Oh you have peaked my interest here!! I am straining my eyes to see what that pattern is!!
I can't wait!!

Inspire Me Heather said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, it's going to look fabulous I'm sure!