Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Decking the Halls

What a weekend! We painted, we cleaned, we organized, we Pony Clubbed and Christmas Marketed. Amongst all that, we started to Deck our Halls.

The tree is up and adorned with it's Christmas finery:


The Mantel is prettied up in it's Woodland sparkle:




There are snippettes of Christmas cheer here and there:




We are not done yet, but hopefully this week, it will all be done, and then it's on to baking! It may seem early, but we have a Christmas party in late Nov to prepare for, and once Halloween and Remembrance day is over, I'm rearing to get on with the festivities! I realize a lot of you wait until Thanksgiving is over, but in Canada, our Thanksgiving is in early Oct, so I'm good to go =)

What about you? Have you started your decorating yet? I will show you it all in full detail once I'm all finished!

Linking to my Favorite Parties!

Photobucket


15 comments:

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, Everything is beautiful!! I have been itching to get my Christmas decorations up. You have inspired me.
Hugs,
Sherry

Shelia said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Andrea! Oh, everything looks so pretty! I've got to get on the ball! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Diane said...[Reply to comment]

Oh wow, looks fantastic. I am so excited for Christmas! You will have to give us a tour of your tree. Diane

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful Andrea! I am so ready to start decking the halls. I always start the day after Thanksgiving but I don't know if I can wait to then!!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! love it

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

Your Christmas mantel looks amazing! I love those things hanging down. Your tree and mantel (from what I can tell) match each other well. It looks like a mix of elegant and rustic. Can't wait to see it when you're completely done. I will be decorating after Thanksgiving. It makes sense that you're decorating now that it is your next official holiday!

Blondie's Journal said...[Reply to comment]

Everything is looking wonderful already, Andrea! Your tree is spectacular and the mantel so pretty with the branches and the woodsy look!! Beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

XO,
Janie

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Wow, you start early. Looks good. I have to wait till after Thanksgiving to start mine.

Becca said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous, Andrea! I love the tree and the snippets are fabulous ... look forward to seeing more!

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

You are so ahead of the game lady!! Everything looks fab!

Jessica said...[Reply to comment]

Hi! Love the mantle decor! I was wondering,I'm planning to put a similar garland on our mantle (our first Christmas in this house, with a fireplace) and I'm not sure how to secure it without damaging the wood. How did you do yours? Does it just stay put if you sit it up there?

Shabby chic Sandy said...[Reply to comment]

So pretty--I love Christmas!

Toni said...[Reply to comment]

Your tree is beautiful. I so want to start, but will wait till after Thanksgiving.

Jo's This and That said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful! Love the tree!

Gail said...[Reply to comment]

You tree is beautiful as is all your little snippets of Christmas. I can't wait to see more.