Thursday, November 17, 2011

Our Christmas Porch

Welcome to our home. Come on in....there's plenty of Christmas cheer inside!



Here to greet you, is an antique horse feed sack propped on our bench. I originally wanted to hang it on our door, but the style of our door makes it tricky to hang a wreath or other decor, so I figured the next best spot is on this bench. It is also very heavy (metal), and the sack part inside tends to fall through the bottom when hung, so this is the best solution.




Our urn is filled with Cedar and Pine boughs and plenty of Christmas sparkle.







Next up: Our Great Room and Front entry. I hope you'll stop by for a visit!

Linking to my Favorite Parties!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous! I love all the fresh greens and berries. Will that keep until Christmas or do you have to replace/refresh? It goes so well with your rustic style.

Blondie's Journal said...[Reply to comment]

I love your entry...very pretty and festive! The feed sack adds a nice pop of color with the berries as well. Rustic and charming!! :-)

XO,
Janie

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Love this, Andrea. Great idea with the horse bucket. How unique! Love the stick bundles, too. I won't start my decorating until the end of the month.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, your porch is wonderful. Love the decor and it just says Christmas and welcome. Beautiful. Hugs, Marty

Diane said...[Reply to comment]

Loving the beautiful front porch, now all you need is snow! Diane

Maria said...[Reply to comment]

The greens and the berries are just so beautiful! One of my favorite ways to decorate for Christmas! Beautiful!!!

Edins House said...[Reply to comment]

Everything looks so lovely, Andrea! I particularly like the horse feed sack... it's terrific!
Victoria

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

I just LOVE your Christmas decor! I'm a huge fan of natural style decor used at Christmas time and you did just that. I'm partial to the antlers too. Ha! This style suits your home perfectly. Can't wait to see more on your future posts.

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...[Reply to comment]

Your Christmas decor looks amazing!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

PS i have a really fun throw pillow giveaway going on. Come on over and enter if you'd like! xo

Alison @ The Polohouse said...[Reply to comment]

HI Andrea!
I am so impressed that you have your tree up!
Your room looks gorgeous. Loving the striped chairs. I also love the vignette outside your front door. Your home is so lovely!
xx
A