Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Tablescapes

Today I'm partying over with Layla, showing off a few of my tablescapes around the home.


I have seen so many beautiful tablescapes around blogland. I'm afraid I'm a placematt, plate and utensil kinda gal. I really need to step up my game! While I don't have a dining tablescape to share today, I do have many vingnettes on tables here and there throughout my home.

Here are a few:


The paperwhites are just on the verge of blooming (only took 2 weeks!).

I kept it very simple for the dining room table.  I love my new tablerunner, chickens and all!



I love all things Santa, including these Fritz and Floyd musical Santas.



I look forward to stripping/refinishing this Welsh sideboard.  I don't like using strippers (even the 'safe' ones, while pregnant, though.  It will be a spring project just once this Bambino is born.



Love these sparkly Candy Canes and snowballs, I ordered last year from Heidi Devlin design on Etsy
.
I can't wait to see all the other inspiration at the party!

ps I'm recovering from a doozy of a cold I had last week. It's certainly not fun having a cold at any time, but especially when you can't take any meds (due to baby on board)! I'm happy to report that I'm on the mend, and ready to tackle the BUSY week ahead!

6 comments:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

It's all looking so pretty Andrea- I'm jealous because with my new exciting news, I can't decorate so I'm going to live vicariously through you on that one:) Beautiful!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea your vignettes are gorgeous!!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...[Reply to comment]

Love all your beautiful touches of Christmas. I forgot you are expecting. Hope you are feeling well.
In case I haven't said it already, I sure do love your paint color.
Have a wonderful day!
Tammy

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

Your tablescapes look so festive and pretty. I really like the shimmery candy canes in the silver bowl on your table too. So glad that you're feeling better. It sounds like you survived your party last weekend.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Pretty vignettes, Andrea and so glad you are on the mend.

Blogger said...[Reply to comment]

I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.