Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Favorite Posts of 2011

2011 was a bit of a wild year for us. We had a big move, some projects to prepare the old house for sale, and then getting settled into our new home. My favorite posts are all related to our new home. Honestly, it saddens me to look back on our old home-I miss it! Anyhow, here are a few of my favorite posts of the past year, with a link to the full post:

1. A Blank Slate:



The first day we took possession of our new home, I took some pictures to show you around.

2. The Sunroom:

My favorite room in our new house was finally ready for it's photo op:





3. Master Bedroom Reveal:

We quickly focused on our Master Bedroom in the new home and decorated it basically starting with nothing:



4. Great Room Reveal:

Christmas decorating gave me an opportunity to show you our new Great Room:



This year, we have 3 large projects slated for early in the year (including setting up the nursery!), and then I am focusing on adding accessories and little tweaks to really make this new home feel like ours =)  I will share the details of these upcoming projects with you soon, when I do a post on my 2012 home goals!

Sharing at Savvy Southern Style
Southern Hospitality



14 comments:

Diane said...[Reply to comment]

Funny how fast one year goes! I remember viewing your other home at Christmas via The Nester and thinking what a lovely home....this year it was even better in your new home! Looking forward to your upcoming projects and pics in the New Year. Diane

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

You did a wonderful job making your house into a home! I love how comfortable, yet sylish it is. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for 2012.

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

Your home is so gorgeous - warm and inviting...would so so love to visit one day!!!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea your home is beautiful! I love your master!!

Anya adores said...[Reply to comment]

Your home is looking amazing - love the progress before/after pics.
Happy New Year to you and yours,
Axox

Cindy said...[Reply to comment]

Your home is very beautiful and your style of decor is perfect for it. I love it all!!!
Hugs, Cindy

Christie said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, Thank you for your kind words and encouragement about our dog Toby...it reinforced that we did the right thing...although, we miss him so much..I am glad to pop over...your home is beautiful! Best wishes in 2012. Christie at Three Pixie Lane

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...[Reply to comment]

Happy New year Andrea! Your home is so pretty and I love to see every room and what you do. Wishing you all the best in 2012~

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...[Reply to comment]

Happy New Year! You've done a great job turning your new home into yours. All the best with the 2012 projects. Ange

Linda said...[Reply to comment]

Your home is beautiful Andrea..looking forward to seeing more projects. Enjoy. Happy New Year!

Sue said...[Reply to comment]

Your house is well on its way to becoming your "home." Looking forward to seeing more of it and your projects, Andrea. ~ Sue

Amanda Hill said...[Reply to comment]

I just found your blog and am so excited to be a new follower! Such a great site, coming back soon for more!

Acanthus and Acorn said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea,
Your home is so warm inviting, beautiful touches everywhere! Good luck with your nursery and congrats!!!

Tricia said...[Reply to comment]

I love that sunroom! It looks like such a great place to lounge around and maybe read a good book :)