Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our Family Room at Christmas

The final room on my Christmas tour is the downstairs family room. I love this room. It isn't fancy, it has mainly the 'excess' furniture, or older pieces that we have yet to replace, but it's cozy, warm and represents family time.



Most of the Christmas decorations are more fun, and child like.  It's all the fun, cutesy ornaments that my girls love.



I hope to pick up another larger tree to replace this small tree (which will go in the sunroom).  I'll wait until the after Christmas sales =)




I love the colour of this huge pointsettia.

We're still working on furnishing and decorating the theatre room.  It's quickly becoming a favorite hang out in the house!

Linking to my Favorite Parties!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

That looks like a wonderful place to kick back and relax. Every house should have a place like that! You're so lucky to have a theater room! Wow! I'm not sure if you use it yet to watch movies, but if so, I'm jealous! That would be so nice to have.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

What a nice room. That theatre door is too cool.

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...[Reply to comment]

I just love your house. It has so many wonderful spaces. It'd be great to have a room like this. I know you enjoy it. Smart to wait for the after Christmas sales!