Saturday, December 17, 2011

Our Favorite Ways to Celebrate #2

Festive Favorite #2
Christmas Carols

I utterly love Christmas music. While I enjoy all types, this is, afterall, a list of my favorites, so while difficult to narrow down, here they are:



Diana Krall's jazzy melodies are the perfect backdrop for a soiree with friends. I also love Michael Buble's Let is Snow, and Sara McLachlan's rendition of Noel.


I absolutely love Celtic Woman, and their Christmas album is no exception.

I love Classical Christmas music. The staff at my clinic make fun of me for this, as they all prefer more light hearted renditions of Frosty and Rudolph. I listen to these as well, more for the sake of my children, but a good ole classical piece really gets me in the Christmas spirit.

If asked what one Christmas song is my favorite, it is without a doubt, Carol of the Bells. It gives me tingles whenever I hear it.





What is your favorite Christmas music?  Classical, or the Classics, fun and lighthearted?


3 comments:

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...[Reply to comment]

I just bought the Diana Krall Christmas Songs CD this week as well as Michael Buble's new Christmas CD. They are both lovely to listen to and I can't wait to play them on Christmas day. Ange

for the love of a house said...[Reply to comment]

hi Andrea!
I agree, that is a beautiful song! I love the classics: Bing Crosby, Tony Bennett and Johnny Mathis!! I'm sure it's an exciting time around your house with Santa coming, and then with the new baby soon to arrive... it's just perfect!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!!
joan

p.s. Thank you so much for leaving your "calling card"!

Shelia said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Andrea! Oh, I love Carol of the Bells too! I have to admit I love it by the Trans Siberian Orchestra! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)