Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our Favorite Ways to Celebrate #6

Festive Favorites #6

Christmas Decorations

My second most absolute favoritist(ist) part of Christmas!  You've probably seen many of my decorations and tree already, but I can't resist a few more pictures for you.














Many of my friends don't understand why I spend so much time decorating my house, but it's one of the most special parts of the season for our family.  I love it when a child (or adult for that matter) comes into our home, and their eyes widen in delight at all the pretty, sparkly things.  I know my children will remember it fondly too.

7 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea I LOVE all your Christmas touches, especially that wire urn with the branches!! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Martina

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...[Reply to comment]

Your tree is amazing! All your other decorations are gorgeous as well. Merry Christmas! Ange

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Your tree is really amazing. I don't like mine much this year and it is in really bad shape. I will probably take it down on Christmas so my husband can throw it out while he is home.

Hope you have the best Christmas ever!!

Sue said...[Reply to comment]

I understand what you mean about not everyone understanding why I decorate with multiple trees and oodles of other decor for Christmas. But you are right- it does give me pleasure to know that my son always talks about our house at the holidays and the husband has others look at my blog to see all the photos! It really IS worth it! Your tree is beautiful, btw! Merry Christmas! Sue

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

Yes, Christmas is about making memories. Christmas decorations are part of that for sure. I love your paperwhites growing in that pretty silver bowl. Be still my heart!

Andrea said...[Reply to comment]

Your tree is gorgeous!

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...[Reply to comment]

Your tree is beautiful Andrea! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!