Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This Week....

1. We'll (by we, I really mean my wonderful husband =) be finishing off my daughter's room and moving onto the nursery......


Board and batten is up, and filled, now awaiting final paint touch ups, then we move in and decorate (that's the fun part where I come in!).

2. I'll be spending a lot of time here:



Avoiding this:


A few projects I'm working on are a quilt in watery blues, creams and greens, and making another one of these cuties:



Next up in the quilting department is a baby quilt. I need to get on that, as there's not much time to go now!

3. I'll be continuing to work on growing this baby girl #3 of mine, although I'm not sure how I can get much bigger! I'm very edematous with this pregnancy-no wedding rings for months now, and my legs are like tree trunks. ugh!

4. I'll be propping up aforementioned tree trunks and starting to watch this:


I've heard so much about it, and can't wait to see it!

I think my nesting instinct is starting to kick in =) What are you up to this week?

8 comments:

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...[Reply to comment]

Your daughter's room is looking beautiful! Funny b/c as I was reading this post I was thinking "her nesting instinct is kicking in." lol I think that 3rd baby really does crazy things to your body. At least that's how it was for me. It'll all come off when you're busy taking care of an infant again. Can't wait to see how you're going to decorate!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea I love the board and batten!

Goldie said...[Reply to comment]

I just learned about the downton abbey, and plan on watching all of the episodes to become current!!!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...[Reply to comment]

Your little bean's room is going to be gorgeous!!! I absolutely love the colour and the board and batten is perfect! You'll love Downton Abbey- soooo good!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Looking good. Love the fabric for the quilt. I have heard a lot about that show, too. I need to get the dvd to get familiar with it, too. I swelled by with my first.

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

I wish we had snow! Everything is looking so great which I know it would anyways!;)

Alison @ The Polohouse said...[Reply to comment]

Ok, Andrea! I am a big boob!
I see now you did add this paneling so disregard my question on the previous comment I left for you a moment ago!!!
Your craft room is too die for!
You are doing such great things to your home. Love it all.

Hang in there.... it won't be long. I know how hard those final weeks are! I remember those days!

xoxox
Alison

Susan said...[Reply to comment]

The color in your craft room is dreamy! What color is it? Also your blog design is really pretty...love the header. :)