Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dear Mommy

I know you think you can butter me up in this ole car seat by making me this cozy blankie, but it's just not working.






How I greatly dislike this seat. I have to face the back of the car, get strapped in, and whiz around town carting my sisters to and fro.



There aren't many things in life that I dislike. You can put me just about anywhere and I won't complain (aside from the stroller....it's just too similar to this dang car seat), but the car? I just can't seem to get used to.



Your friends all comment that they never hear me cry, and that I am such a good baby. To them, I say, if you want to hear my lungs, just take me for a ride.



Perhaps one day I'll decide to chill and enjoy this mode of transportation, but for now, I'd rather you just carry me. Afterall, we all know you could use the exercise =)



Sincerely, Baby Ella

{Car seat quilt pattern from Moda Bake Shop, designed by Clover and Violet}


Linking to my Favorite Parties!



10 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

She is so cute and growing so fast. Wow, they usually enjoy the car.

Vera said...[Reply to comment]

Originally started following your blog because of your beautiful room pictures, but little Ella tops them all! She's adorable.

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

Awwww....she's so cute! She's a very pretty baby. I love the sweet quilt you made for her car seat. I noticed that it ties on too. How clever! I'm surprised that she doesn't like car rides. Most babies enjoy the motion of it.

Cheyenne said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, she is just growing up and absolutely a precious, living doll!

Your quilt is gorgeous too!

Maybe we'll see your beautiful girls at the Vintage Chicks Show this weekend in Priddis? You just never know! ;)

Diane said...[Reply to comment]

Wow, I can't believe it has been 3 months! What a cutie pie, she looks to be pretty happy in her car seat for these pics....maybe she will be model! :) Diane

Susan said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, what a precious baby girl! And I love the name Ella. That blanket/quilt is the cutest ever. I love the fabrics. You are so talented! :)

for the love of a house said...[Reply to comment]

What a love!!! She's adorable.

xo from me and my Ella!!
joan

Karen said...[Reply to comment]

You baby is beautiful,I can't believe she hates car rides. It was how we put our oldest to sleep. Sometimes she would cry nonstop and a car ride was the only thing that soothed her. Love that pretty quilt too. Thanks for visiting me.

Melissah said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous girls & beautiful quilts!

Melissah
Country Style chic

Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...[Reply to comment]

My 2-year-old has never been a fan of car rides, I hope yours has grown into loving them! I just saw your car seat quilt for the first time and I wanted to let you know it looks great. I hope you got a lot of use out of it!