Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Versatile Tiered Stand

When I spotted my tiered stand at an adorable shop, I knew instantly that I wanted to buy it.  However, when I got it home, I wasn't sure what to put on it. 

For the fall and Christmas seasons, the answer came easily:

Fall Tiered Stand:



Christmas Tiered Stand:



It was the inbetween seasons that stumped me, until I saw this from Dear Lillie.


It was the inspiration I needed for my stand.  Here it is now:

Late Summer Tiered Stand:




I incorporated some dried hydrangeas, vintage silver, faux pears and blue and white china:






Here are just a few other ideas I've spotted in blogland:

1. Layla and Kevin just showed us this one in their adorable Cottage Bathroom.

2. Jennifer Rizzo has the exact same stand as I do and uses it in her office/work space.

3. Stone Gable's beautiful coffee station.

Do you have a tiered stand?  Where do you have it, and what do you display on it?

Linking up my tiered stand to my Favorite Parties!






 

15 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...[Reply to comment]

Such a pretty stand, Andrea! Lots of ways to decorate it, too.

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

That looks like a wonderful accent to have. So many uses! I love the different ways you've used it. It would make a cute fruit holder during the times it's not being used for the holiday's.

FABBY'S LIVING said...[Reply to comment]

Terrific tier stand and all your vignettes in it for every season are just lovely! You just inspired me to make a fall one with my three tier one too!! Hugs from WUW.
FABBY

Ann from On Sutton Place said...[Reply to comment]

I do have a tiered stand. I bought it even though I wasn't sure how I would use it. :o) Right now I have rag balls, mason jars, old spools and some pitchers. I have pinned your version for fall and am going to try my hand at something similar. Great inspiration! Saw your link at Kim's.

Suzy said...[Reply to comment]

Do I have a tiered stand? Why, yes I do. Have I ever used it? That would be a big fat NO! I've never been able to figure out how to use it until now! Thank you for the great inspiration. Visiting from WOW.

Eclectically Vintage said...[Reply to comment]

I don't have a tiered stand but I want one now - and my favorite is your summer display. Anything with old silver and hydrangeas is always fabulous!
Kelly

Deserae said...[Reply to comment]

Very pretty....what a versatile piece too! Happy Wednesday!
~Des

the cape on the corner said...[Reply to comment]

looks great! now i want a tiered stand, lol.

Laurel Stephens said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous! Now I know just how to decorate my stand. Thanks!

thistlewoodfarm said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea,

I love the fall inspiration! If I click my heels together....maybe cooler weather will get here, soon!

Have a great day rock star!
karianne

Jo May said...[Reply to comment]

I've been drooling over tiered stands forever,thanks for showing how versatile it can be,just confirms my "wants" even more.Love this!!!
Saw it a StoneGable

Maria Elena said...[Reply to comment]

Your tiered stand looks gorgeous all dressed up for Fall! I have one in my bathroom that I love! Great inspiration on different ways to decorate it! Very pretty!

Dee @ A Lapin Life said...[Reply to comment]

Wow! I love the different ways you decorated your tiered stand.

Dee

Martha said...[Reply to comment]

I like what you did with that stand. You're so creative!

Tricia said...[Reply to comment]

How versatile...they all look great! I have a tiered stand on my kitchen counter. Mine is more like tiered bowls though so I mostly just keep it full of fruit.