Monday, October 1, 2012

Some Fall and Some Spook

I do not change my decor all that much with the seasons (with the exception of Christmas, which I go wayyyyy overboard!).  Just a few seasonal changes here and there.

I have added some fall decor, and some Halloween fun, since the kids love this holiday so much (I admit, I find it rather fun as well!).

I have seen some amazing Halloween decor in blogland, which has me thinking I may need to amp up my Spook factor, but for now, here's what I've done:

Halloween and Fall Decor, 2012:

Entry




Buffet





Tiered Stand


Pretty sure her smiling face is the prettiest thing in my house =)



I couldn't help but keep in these gorgeous hydrangeas in the dough bowl. I may just leave them here until Christmas, I love them so!


I'm hoping to finish up a project for my bedroom this week so I can share with you soon!

Linking up to my Favorite Parties!









10 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea I can't believe how big she is already, time flies! She's beautiful! Your fall touches look great! LOVE the way you decorated the urn near your front door!

Linda said...[Reply to comment]

Love your pumpkin touches...and the hydrangeas in the bowl [I may just copy that...if I may ]
And your daughter is lovely...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving...

Cheers!
Linda :o)

Patricia Hinkel said...[Reply to comment]

Love your decor. Happy Fall!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...[Reply to comment]

I have to agree, Andrea, that little cutie is the prettiest picture here! Love your entry decor. I'm still doing mine. I love how you did your urn. I have changed my mind about how I want to do mine twice already. I think I'm just going to get a big pot of mums to plunk in it.

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

I adore your cute Halloween decorations! The little figurines with the different heads are so cute! I also love how you styled your tiered stand. Just beautiful! Your baby girl is really growing fast.

Deserae said...[Reply to comment]

Your fall decor looks fabulous! What a little cutie pie your baby girl is too :o)
~Des

Alison @ The Polohouse said...[Reply to comment]

How precious and gorgeous IS that baby girl! What a fantastic idea to add her age to the photo. I cannot ever tell how old my kids were in some of their baby photos. This is a brilliant idea.

Your fall decor is lovely!
I love those little goblins holding each others' heads too.
So cute.

xoxox
Alison

All That Glitters said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, she is growing up so fast! What a doll!

I'm lovin your Halloween decor!

Finding Home said...[Reply to comment]

Love all the touches, but my favorite is that sweet smile! Precious!

Kathy Shea Mormino said...[Reply to comment]

Hello, new follower here! I would love to have you link up with my Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/09/clever-chicks-blog-hop-2-featured-post.html

I hope to see you there!
Cheers!
Kathy
The Chicken Chick