Monday, November 19, 2012

Woodland Christmas Tags

Last week, I saw these beautiful tags on Brooklyn Limestone. I have a whole natural/woodsy vibe in much of my Christmas decor, so I took advantage of her generous download and printed a stack of tags.


Here are a few adorning gifts set in this rustic sleigh I have set by the fireplace.


I love gifts simply wrapped in kraft paper, with beautiful ribbon, adornments and gift tags to make them pretty.


Aren't these tags perfect? There are several other critters also.





I have magnolia leaves and a few glittered pomagranates alongside the gifts.


I've been very busy over the weekend, finishing up a few other Christmas craft projects and we worked on our mudroom reno.

I can't wait to show you the mudroom, but we still have a bit of work to do, and I am waiting on some fabric I ordered online before I tackle a cushion for our built in window seat.

I will be sharing more Christmas projects this week, and soon I will share all my decor. I know a lot of you like to wait until after American Thanksgiving, so I'll wait until later this week before I go crazy with all my Christmas decor posts!


Linking to these parties:
 
 
 

12 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...[Reply to comment]

Love the tags and how they look on your gifts, Andrea! You've wrapped them very prettily, too.

Cheyenne said...[Reply to comment]

The tags are absolutely perfect, Andrea!

I've missed a few posts, so was happy to get to look through your blog this morning. Love the nostalgic feel your hot chocolate bar holds. Oh, so fun to live somewhere we need warm drinks in the winter!

Hope your girl's are all well and that you are enjoying this season!

Christine Dovey said...[Reply to comment]

Absolutely LOVE the tags- your presents look so so pretty- I'm jealous of how you've done so much decorating already!!

Mrs. Limestone said...[Reply to comment]

So glad you could use my tags.

Wow you are so organized! I havent bought a single gift yet no less wrap and decorate.

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

Those are the cutest tags! They do go perfect with your theme. I like how you interspersed fruit and othe goodies around your packages too.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, I love those and love the whole look. I use kraft paper, too. Can't wait to see your mudroom.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea those are so cute!! LOVE the whole display!

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...[Reply to comment]

Love that little sled, I've been wanting to make one for awhile, so I'll save your photo as inspiration!

Connie said...[Reply to comment]

Your tags are delightfully lodge themed and I love, love, love that you are using brown paper wrappings.
Absolutely beautiful :)

Tricia said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, I like those!! I might have to print them off too :)

Finding Home said...[Reply to comment]

Theyllok so pretty!

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...[Reply to comment]

This is so pretty! Happy Thanksgiving! Looking forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas! I would love for you to see my centerpiece at my Thanksgiving table :) I am visiting you from Savvy Southern Style!