Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Frosty Welcome

I assure you, the only frosty welcome you'll receive is at the front porch. Once inside, it's warm and cozy, with the fire roaring and the carols carolling.


My front porch decor is much the same as last year, but I wanted to share with you these pictures taken on a particularly frosty morning.

The frost is quite beautiful.









 
 
 
 

You can see last years non-frosty entry here.

I'll be back soon to share our main Christmas tree with you!

Linking my frosty entry to these parties:
 
 
 


4 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

That's real frost. That makes such pretty pictures.

Windlost said...[Reply to comment]

I love the frosty days. I have taken a few neat photos in our yard. xo Terri

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

I love your frosty entrance! I have a love for that look (remember my mistletoe?). I love how natural everything looks. I'm sure you will get some of the real "frost" soon since you live in a climate that gets snow.

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeously festive! Like something I could totally DIY since SoCal never gets snow like this! Or frost for that matter!

Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog