Thursday, December 20, 2012

Greatness in the Great Room

I'm afraid I wasn't able to wrap up my Christmas posts as I had hoped.

The entire family came down with a stomach bug, and I was completely bed ridden for days. NOT FUN!! I couldn't even stomach it to look at the computer and read my favorite blogs-it was tragic!

Anyhow, we're back and healthy (for the most part) but super busy on these last few days before Christmas. We are entertaining, eating, baking, cooking, eating, skating, sledding, eating, doing puzzles, watching movies, eating.....

I AM super excited (I mean, really, over the moon excited) to be working on a great, Great room project with this designer/blogger. More details to come very early in the New Year. It's my Christmas present to myself!

We also have many more projects in the works for the New Year so the ole blog should be busy with the before and afters =)

Until then, I'd like to wish you and your families, the very Merriest Christmas, and most wonderful New Year.


From our family to yours.....



XXOO



 

7 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, so sorry y'all have been sick. There was another blogger I follow that all went through the same thing and one went to the er. I want to hear all about this project!
Great picture of your cute family.

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful family! Sorry to hear about the flu, my husband's whole office crew and their families got it, but not him, so we are wondering if it's still coming?
Merry Christmas.

Windlost said...[Reply to comment]

What a beautiful family. And a lovely photo!!
xo Terri

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...[Reply to comment]

Glad you are feeling better, Andrea! I've been hearing about lots of people coming down with either bad colds or stomach flu recently. We just had the colds run through our house and the daughter's. You have a beautiful family! Merry Christmas!

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

How exciting!!! I can't wait to see what your new room will look like. I am a huge fan of Holly's! I'm so sorry to hear that you've all been sick. I had my fair share of that last month and I can honestly say, it sucked! (Excuse my language.) I'm glad that you're better though. Hope you have a great Christmas. Love your family photo too!

Mama Sue said...[Reply to comment]

So sorry you have been sick, there's nothing worse than stomach bug. Your family is beautiful!

Sandy said...[Reply to comment]

Sorry to hear that you were sick over the holidays. Any time being sick isn't good but especially during the holiday season. Great family photo. I just discovered your blog while visiting Kim over at Savvy Southern Style. Love your new home and think I'll be a frequent visitor! Hope you're up and feeling much better.