Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mudroom Makeover {A Sneak Peek}

A non-Christmas related post ~ can you believe it?

Don't worry, though, I have plenty more Christmas goodness to show you.

Today, I wanted to share a sneak peek of a project we've been working on for the past few weeks. 

I'm afraid it's only a sneak peek for 2 reasons:

1. My regular camera lens on my 'good' camera broke (again) so I will need to wait until I can take better photos. I had to take these with the telephoto lens, which proved difficult in a small space!

2. I am waiting on a few finishing touches such as pillows, shelf decor and a window treatment that will be perfection in this space. The store that carries these curtains has yet to open in Canada {hint: starts with" T" and ends in "arget" and is coming this spring!}

Enough chatting: here are some close ups of the mudroom:









I'll show you all the details, sources etc when I do the full reveal =)

Have a very Merry day!

Linking my mudroom to these parties:
 
 

9 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

I love what I see. Can't wait to see more.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea it's looking real good!! Can't wait to see more!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...[Reply to comment]

Well, I love what you've shown so far, Andrea! It looks like it's a great room and I can't wait to see more!

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

Oh you're just soooooo lucky to have a mudroom! My next house will hopefully have one. I need one terribly. I love the sneak peek you've given so far. It looks like it's so nice. Can't wait to see it when you've got all the finishing touches done. Target is going to be your weakness, just you wait. I go there too much as it is! LOL!

Babiole de Windsor said...[Reply to comment]

It's simply lovely so far! Love your color choices and it's such a crisp clean look while still feeling warm - quite an accomplishment. Looking forward to the full reveal.

PS: your photo's with the "wrong" lens are so much better than mine with any lens (I am so clearly not a photographer) :)

Sue@pineapplehillinteriors said...[Reply to comment]

I love what I see so far the color on the wall is so pretty. I can't wait to see to full reveal. Have a great day.

Windlost said...[Reply to comment]

That looks fabulous. Your house is gorgeous. I like decorating but don't have a DIY gene (other than painting) and David doesn't either, so the idea of pretty shelves even seems annoyingly hard to get done. :D

Love the hooks! Love the decor! Love the shelves. xo Terri

Carissa Rasmussen said...[Reply to comment]

can't wait to hear more! i want that ampersand looking fabric!

Finding Home said...[Reply to comment]

I am pretty sure I am in love and I haven't even seen it all yet! Can't wait! Take care, Laura