Friday, December 28, 2012

My favorite room

We are still busy with family, food and festivities! We have had a wonderful Christmas and look forward to more celebrations for New Years. I sure hope you all have had a most wonderful holiday so far, and I'll be back with some fun posts next week. In the meantime, I am honoured to be sharing my favorite room over at Savvy Southern Style. Can you guess which room I chose? See you next week when I show you my mudroom and my junk gifts of 2012-my husband and mom found some amazing things!! Until then, have a very Happy New Years! Ps I'm writing this on my cell phone as we are away visiting family. As a result this post is a bit wonky!

5 comments:

The Gathering Place said...[Reply to comment]

I love your fun ideas! I will be checking back again. Thanks.
JoAnn

Gee Singh Newbanks said...[Reply to comment]

Luv your sun room that I viewed at Savvy Southern Style.
New 'like' :-)
Happy New Year, Gee

Leslie said...[Reply to comment]

Stopping by via Savvy Southern Style. Your sun room is stunning as is the rest of your home!

Enjoy your weekend and happy New Year!

leslie
www.trouverlesoleil.blogspot.com

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

I enjoyed seeing your favorite room on Kim's blog! I think everyone who has a sunroom chooses that as their favorite room because it is so light filled and the place they relax in so often. Yours is beautiful. You're lucky to have that extra space especially with the fireplace in it. Taking advantage of both sides of that fireplace was a great idea! Hope you're enjoying the rest of Christmas break with your family.

Pamela said...[Reply to comment]

Happy New Year!