Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Wee bit of Easter

With the {big} exception of Christmas, I'm not much of a seasonal decorator.

I'm trying to bring out the flavors of each season with flowers, colours and textures rather than cute figurines and such.

That's not to say that I don't enjoy a bit of seasonal cuteness....I sure do, and really, Easter pretties are hard to resist.

What's not to love about bunnies, chicks, pastel colours and pretty coloured eggs? Besides, my girls love it too.

My spring 'decorating' thus far has been my mantel, my centerpiece on the new dining table, and this tiered stand in the kitchen. It's a full dose of Easter pretty!




The gorgeous glittered eggs are from Heidi Devlin's shop, and the silhouettes were purchased last year from Dear Lillie.





I do have one more Easter treat to share with you yet. Hopefully it will be ready very soon.

As soon as Easter is over, it's pack up the kitchen time and demo will begin!

The new kitchen install is end of April, and we have quite a bit of preparations to do before then. I'll be sharing a lot of kitchen details with you in the coming weeks.

We're finalizing the details such as the backsplash, faucet, counter tops, hardware etc. I can't wait to show you what we decided on!


Linking my Easter decor to these parties:


I'd love for you to follow along with me on Instagram,  Pinterest, and Twitter.

11 comments:

Stacy said...[Reply to comment]

The eggs in your tiered stand are gorgeous! This is a lovely visual dose of Easter! I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Phyllis @Around the House said...[Reply to comment]

Your Easter eggs are just so sparkly and beautiful, love the container and the three layers...and I also love the different sizes of eggs that you have chosen,,,

Designs By Pinky said...[Reply to comment]

Imlove that stand, and now will go look at your other areas too! I DO decorate for Easter/Sopring. It is such a refreshing change from the dreary winter, cabin fever feeling:):) XO, Pinky

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

Very pretty Andrea!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...[Reply to comment]

This tiered stand looks wonderful, Andrea! Love all your eggs! I actually just found out that I won some of Heidi's eggs in a giveaway she had recently. I can't wait to get them!

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

I like your Easter decor in the tiered basket. I don't do much for Easter decorating either. I'm afraid Christmas is the big one for me! I know you must be getting so excited about your kitchen reno coming up. Looking forward to following your progress.

julie - eab designs said...[Reply to comment]

I have the same wire stand! Love what you did with yours. I'm inspired.

Becca said...[Reply to comment]

Loved your tiered stand all dressed up for Easter! The eggs are awesome! Look forward to seeing your kitchen reveal!!

Dear Lillie said...[Reply to comment]

Everything looks so beautiful, Andrea! And love the eggs! =)

Windlost said...[Reply to comment]

So pretty. I bet the girls like all the easter things - I loved the pretty spring colours of Easter when I was little.

I LOVE your new trestle table by the way. IN-SANE!!!!!!!! And those chairs are killer too. I want the whole setup. hehe.

xo Terri

Tricia said...[Reply to comment]

That looks so pretty, Andrea! I have a tiered stand in my kitchen too...mine only holds fruit though :)