Monday, April 22, 2013

Nothing pretty to see here!

Just popping in to show you what we've been up to.

Behold:


 
Nothing pretty to see here!!
 
 
Today we have venting, gas lines, water lines and drywall happening, all in preparation for cabinet install one week today.
 
All our selections have been made, and I can't wait to show you!
 
Pardon me for a few days/weeks or so, while I try to manage life with three young kids, no sink, no stove or oven and a huge mess. I'm not complaining though-I'm sooooo excited about this reno!
 
I'll be back just as soon as there's something pretty to show!
 
 



4 comments:

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

So exciting! I can't wait for the big reveal. You'll appreciate your new kitchen even more after living without one for so long.

Leslie said...[Reply to comment]

We just completed a kitchen re-do.. it's SO worth all the pain. Your's will be beautiful!

xxleslie

Jenny said...[Reply to comment]

Yikes! Nowhere to go but up, right? I'm sure it will be AMAZING, an the fact that you're going to have cabinets in a week, is going to be a huge change in and of itself! Can't wait to see it come together!

Loi Thai, Tone on Tone said...[Reply to comment]

Hi, Andrea -
How exciting!! I love renovations....especially kitchens! Good luck with your cabinet install. And take the family out to dinner during this time :)
Cheers from DC,
Loi