Thursday, August 1, 2013

Road Trip


We are packing up the kidlets and heading west in the ole RV to enjoy these last weeks of summer break.

We can't wait to see the Pacific Ocean, explore downtown Victoria and the beautiful Butchart Gardens, and most of all see family and friends.

I will be posting on Instagram, so you can catch up with me there, otherwise I will be back soon with a bunch of new projects to share, and details on our kitchen and other rooms.

Have a wonderful August!


I'd love for you to follow along with me on Instagram,  Pinterest, and Twitter.


6 comments:

White Weathered Hutch, said...[Reply to comment]

Have a wonderful trip! Safe Travels!!

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...[Reply to comment]

Have a lovely time, sounds wonderful!

Loi Thai, Tone on Tone said...[Reply to comment]

What a great way to enjoy August! Have a wonderful trip. Will look forward to your photos on Instagram.
x Loi

Suzan Sweatman said...[Reply to comment]

Say hello to B.C. for me - miss it like crazy!
XOXO

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

I'm sure you are ready for some R&R after all the hard work you've been doing in your house! Hope you have a great vacation and share some pics when you get back.

Michelle Jamieson said...[Reply to comment]

Love your blog - added you to my sidebar and look forward to reading more of your posts. Your home is absolutely beautiful by the way.
Michelle / newengland-style.com