Friday, November 1, 2013

A Feature.....

Today our home is being featured over at Stroll Through Life.

I'm so grateful to Marty for asking me! She is such a sweetheart, and truly one of the most supportive and kind people in blogland.

I sure wish it was this green outside now! There may or may not be snow on the ground today-eek!

I'll be back soon with my last post about our kitchen and how we've organized it-I don't know about you, but I love reading posts about how people organize their homes, and particularly the kitchen!

I also am picking up a new piece of art for our dining room that I'm excited to share.


Have a wonderful weekend and be back soon :)

3 comments:

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...[Reply to comment]

Headed over to Marty's right now!

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

I enjoyed looking at your home tour over at Marty's. It was nice to see a full shot of the outside of your home too. I don't recall seeing that before. Lucky you to have 3 car garages too. We could use that at our house! Your home looks so charming in the country.

Jen Ham said...[Reply to comment]

I just saw your feature! Congratulations! Your home is absolutely, amazingly gorgeous! Wish I could see it in person! xo Jen