Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Home Tour 2013

Welcome to our home this Christmas, 2013! I had so much fun decorating these spaces, since they were renovated and redecorated during this past year (see my living room reveal here, dining room reveal here and kitchen reveal here). I didn't end up buying any new Christmas decor, other than greenery and ribbons, but having a 'new' space made all my 'old' decor seem fresh and different. Besides, I can't imagine using completely new decorations each year; my Christmas decor has been collected over the past many years, and it's a collection I cherish, and I'm sure to continue to add to year after year.

This post is already very long, and picture heavy, so I will let you enjoy the pictures, and keep my commentary to a minimum.


The Living Room:







Ahem, I didn't realize that ladder was there in the hall-evidence of our continued projects around here!


The stairway is a work in progress. Here you can see the start of our board and batten that will extend down the staircase, and a partially completed gallery wall. We are also painting the newel posts and baby gate, and adding a stair runner. Look for a reveal post in the near future!




The Kitchen:

















The Dining Room:




We plan on adding a frame to the horse canvas. I was originally wanting to leave it as a stretched canvas, frameless, however, once it was up on the wall, it just seemed to need a frame.



The Sunroom:


















Thank you for taking this tour of our holiday home!

Wishing you all the Merriest Christmas, and a wonderful New Year!

Linking my Christmas Home Tour to these parties:


I'd love for you to follow along with me on Instagram,  Pinterest, and Twitter.



26 comments:

Marcy Butterworth said...[Reply to comment]

I am a new follower on Instagram and I just adore your home! Thank you for sharing it. It's so inspiring.

Jenny said...[Reply to comment]

Your home looks stunning, Andrea! Who knew it could be even more beautiful with all of your renovations. I am a smitten kitten with that kitchen of yours!

Jeannie Clarke said...[Reply to comment]

Your home is just stunning. We decorate our home as you do - with items we cherish that have been collected over the years. Thank you so much for sharing yours with us.

White Weathered Hutch said...[Reply to comment]

Very Lovely!! Thanks for sharing!

Eilis said...[Reply to comment]

Absolutely beautiful.

Shannon said...[Reply to comment]

so pretty! I love your kitchen and the sunroom looks so cozy :)

Jen Ham said...[Reply to comment]

Oh wow! Your home is SO stunning Andrea! You have so much style and class! So cozy and inviting! xoxo Jen

auntp said...[Reply to comment]

Your home is beautiful, inviting, and inspiring. Thank you for the blog and lovely photos. Just wondering about the source of the horse picture in the dining room. Is there any chance that it is available anywhere? I know it is probably a unique piece of art, but I am looking for something very similar for my daughter.
Thank you.
Paula

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Andrea, it is all just beautiful. I especially love that big basket holding the pinecones.

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

Everything looks so pretty! I love all of your natural arrangements you've made. My favorite is the one in the basket with the greenery, huge pine cones, and birch logs.

Deserae said...[Reply to comment]

Everything looks absolutely beautiful!!! I love the basket filled with pinecones next to your breakfast counter....fabulous! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas :o)
~Des

chateau chic said...[Reply to comment]

Your home is so lovely!!! I love your bright white kitchen. Beautiful Christmas decor.
Mary Alice

BlueClearSky Elizabeth said...[Reply to comment]

So pretty! Love love the kitchen and sunroom. Thanks for the tour and Merry Christmas.

Michelle Woeller said...[Reply to comment]

Love your kitchen...beautiful white cabinets! Elle at SummerlandHomesandGardens.com

Leslie said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful! I love the baskets filled with the large pinecones, birch wood, and greens. Very pretty!

queenbeaz said...[Reply to comment]

I love all the little baskets of greenery & pinecones. Everything looks so nice!

Kristen Whitby said...[Reply to comment]

Absolutely gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

Angie said...[Reply to comment]

Everything is so beautiful! Can you please share where the fabric in your dining room came from for the drapes. Did it happen to come from Calico Corners? I have been looking for a buffalo check and that color looks like the perfect shade!

Clotee S said...[Reply to comment]

Thank you for this home tour. You have beautiful house. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee

Angela Betlewicz said...[Reply to comment]

Very lovely! So cozy!

Sally Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

What a gorgeous home. Beautifully decorated and filled with light -- I love that! Merry, merry Christmas to you. Thanks for inviting us in! ~Sally @DrinkingFromMySaucer

Rhondi said...[Reply to comment]

Your tree and mantle are beautiful and I love your use of pinecones

Jennifer Kiko said...[Reply to comment]

You have a beautiful, inviting home. I love your decorating style and special touches. Thanks for inspiring me!

Kelly Silva said...[Reply to comment]

I just basal to bean you a bandage and let you apperceive that I in ability admission enjoyed your well-written articles. I admission bookmarked this website and will in ability be blockage ashamed for new posts.
military shirts

Cindy said...[Reply to comment]

Your home is beautiful, I love it! I love all of the wood trim, it's so warm and cozy.
Hugs, cindy

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...[Reply to comment]

Good article! There is a great need for more in-depth reviews of certain products and technologies. Your tips are really helpful for anybody who wants to create reviews of any type.
Smart Card Lock Manufacturers in bhubaneswar